When it comes to a quality product package, the difference is in the details. That’s why Beyer Graphics brings the same commitment to superior service and quality to our finishing services as well as to all facets of the packaging design and printing process.
Combining a customer-focused team of highly skilled professionals with the most advanced automated technology available, we ensure accuracy, consistency and quality controls every step of the way. Beyer Graphics provides an extensive array of assembly, finishing and fulfillment services, making us a single-source packaging solution for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and apparel industries.
Our finishing services include:
- Precision die-cutting windows and intricate designs
- Folding, gluing and bindery
- Packaging and assembly
- Source tagging for electronic article surveillance in-line for consumer product packaging
- Automated application of labels
- Inkjet coding
Give potential customers a peak at your quality product – and stimulate their purchase decision – with a see-through window precisely cut by the professionals at Beyer Graphics. We can design windowing in a variety of styles and materials, including:
- Rigid windows made of 7-mil. to 25-mil. plastic film.
- Panoramic windows that wrap around the front and sides of a package.
- Cello or “patch” windows in a variety of sizes.
- Windows embellished with decorative treatments like foil, printing or specialized coatings.
- APET, PVC, PET, RPET, and PLA.
Folding, Gluing, Bindery
The perfect finishing touch to your folding carton or special package, Beyer Graphics offers a range of folding and gluing options to create a custom packaging solution to meet the specific construction, configuration and promotional needs of your design.
Our state-of-the-art facilities feature the latest computer-based cutters, folders and specialty die-cutting equipment – all operated by experienced professionals – to ensure your package meets both your exacting specifications and your delivery timetable.